Subject: [Leica] wide multi shot horizon tonite…… help?
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 06:10:06 -0700

I am planning to do my first multi image horizon tonite at sunset along the
river.... and to stitch the images together using Photoshop CS6.

Likely I will use my M9 with a 24 mm Summicron lens on a tripod, rotating
the camera to make 5-8 overlapping images....

Being a total novice, I wonder what I am forgetting that many (who have done
this sort of thing) have thought of, and may suggest, to help ensure my
success.

your thoughts please,

many thanks,

Steve