Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tour de Jylland
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:14:11 +0200

I have finally edited and processed the images from my 4 days on bicycle in
Jutland last week. The result is here, along with maps showing each of the 4
daily routes:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Tour-de-Jylland

An equipment note: I though long about what to bring with me. Given that the
camera was going to travel in my handlebar bag with the bumps that can
result from that, and given the likelihood of rain in Denmark, I did not
even consider bringing the M8. For a long time I was set on taking the X100:
small, light, superb image quality. But it too probably does not like rain
too much, and the fixed focal length might be limiting considering that many
pictures would be taken from the side of the road while straddling the
bicycle. So in the end, I borrowed a 18-55mm kit lens for my Pentax K5 and
took that, along with the 100mm macro in case a long lens was needed. Of the
40 pictures posted here, I think that all but  one were taken with the kit
zoom.

And don't worry, there are no pictures of my saddle sores ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain