Subject: [Leica] Olympics lens cap
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:35:32 -0700

What this points out very seriously is......... of the 1400 photogs shooting
the Games. Not everybody who gets accreditation to cover the Olympics is a
professional even though he may have "professional looking gear!" :-)

However being fair. It might be his first ever Olympics and quite honestly
it is quite an exhausting assignment to say the least! Just the numbers of
photogs alone is beyond ones imagination, when you're completely surrounded
by 400 other shooters in a space for a 100 at an event and you are
accustomed to having two or three others nearby at the local horse show or
high school track meet? It can by a tad overwhelming the first time around.

Creates a bit of mental laps confusion! :-)

So lets be fair, as this guy is never going to live this down, as he'll
become known as the "OLYMPIC LENS CAP GOLD MEDAL WINNER!" :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)