Subject: [Leica] In front the Hotel Le Meridien
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 00:56:11 +0200

Marty,

Thank you for your kind words, I agree that this man feel as he was
lost, diconnect as you say, in the middle of the people in La Rambla,
even his dressing, not usual for a hot day in August is not in
relationship with his environment. I really thank you your apreciation
because lately I'm investing my time scanning and looking at old
pictures, this is quite work... and I'm happy when I discever
something interesting.

Cheers
Lluis

El 04/08/2012, a las 2:27, Marty Deveney escribi?: