Subject: [Leica] Leica 360
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2012 01:40:37 -0400

I don't have a TV but I watch a bit of HULU on my computer screen every
night which is TV shows and I'm looking up new shows and I find this:

"
Crime 360
Format    Drama - Action, Reality television
Original channel    A&E
Crime 360 is an American reality television show based on homicide detective
units in various cities across the United States, including Richmond,
Virginia; Rochester, New York; Little Rock, Arkansas; Indianapolis, Indiana;
Cleveland, Ohio. The detective units in each of these cities use a Leica or
a Deltasphere three-dimensional scanner to photograph the crime scene,
essentially "freezing" it for study during the investigation; hence, the
series title "Crime 360."

I'm going to watch this so when I do my next crime I don't get busted
because I didn't know what a Leica 360 could do to get me.

Mark William Rabiner