Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ant and Codes
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 08:00:02 +0200

Here in the Valencia autonomous region, the most important tool for
complying with building regulations appears to be the wallet, judging by the
recurring corruption scandals. At least the crisis has put an end to that
since nobody is building anything at the moment.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain