Subject: [Leica] bokeh….
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 08:44:33 -0700

Now here's your chance....

I will be talking about light, composition, shooting wide open, and the
bokeh concept/phenomenon, here in Sacramento, at an advanced photo class.
I'd appreciate your sending me striking images (as 800 to 1200 pixel jpegs)
to use as examples of the bokeh phenomenon (with resulting positive or
negative impact on image quality).
I will, of course, give credit to individual photographers for their
contributions (or not)....I plan to make a power point presentation, with
the photos, for the class.... that will illustrate the good, the bad, and
the ugly.
This can be made available to those who contribute...and I may also put
these photos on a web site for teaching purposes, with credit if you wish,
or without, if that seems more appropriate.

This offers a great opportunity to clean out your closet, searching for
images that shake you, move you, or make you nauseous...that I may use, with
or without citation.

What fun, and many thanks for your contributions !

Steve Barbour

steve dot barbour at gmail dot com