Subject: [Leica] Times Photographer Is Arrested on Assignment in NY
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 00:58:38 -0700

This is really a reply to Dr. Ted's post re going to a longer lens. He is
forgetting a law of nature, first formalized by a man named Murphy, which in
this case says that if you step back and lengthen the lens, a phalanx of
warm bodies will come between you and what you are trying to shoot.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204