Subject: [Leica] Speaking of clouds...
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:17:12 -0700

We had a rather spectacular one hanging around the sky to the NW in Yakima
on Monday.   Just got around to processing a few.

6 shots begin here in the gallery:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/su12/sunset+clouds-3230-Edit.jpg.html
This one is a composite of 8 shots.

Kept hoping for some lightning.  Now that would have really been the icing
on the cake.

They are all pretty similar, but different enough I posted 6.  Hard pressed
for me to pick a favorite, so feel free to help out.

View large, please.  Comments and criticism welcome.

Aram

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Speaking of clouds...)