Subject: [Leica] Afghanistan
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 14:37:34 -0700

Prayers offered and given! :-(

So sorry to hear about this young man! Both countries, yours and mine, have
lost and had way too many killed to be messing in any of the countries over
there! Absolutely nothing has been accomplished, not one bloody thing other
than moron politicians have proven they're such stupid idiots when wasting
the lives and limbs of young men and women of our countries. Instead of
their own!

If and when they make a decision to send young men and women into
battle..... certainly in the case of Iraq, Afghanistan and any other fool
locations in that direction! They might be considering right now? Heaven
forbid! Enough crap already! They should be made to understand they will be
in the front line of the attack or battle whatever!

Bring them all home right now and to hell with that part of the world
altogether! Get looking after our own folks!

Let the desert folks sort out their own lives! No apologize for my rant, the
idiocy of it all has gone beyond one iota of common sense logic!

Dr.ted