Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: Aarhus --> Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 00:50:07 +0200

The first half of last week I spent in Denmark, with more time in Aarhus
than planned, given that our cycling trip was shortened from six to four
days. It did give me some more time in my hometown and of course some more
pictures too. A mixed bag of this and that, including an impressive photo
rig, blatant violation of the Olympic trademarks, some magnificent re-use of
an old train station, and a couple of Alicante pictures at the end:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=790

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain