Subject: [Leica] Unpublished: Pe?iscola 1996
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:11:04 -0400

Joseph where is Leica? Not at the Olympics that's where!
Leica has just come out with a digital DSLR which would be at the Olympics
but its too new having just come out and its medium format. So the Olympics
would not be its target market subject those guys really need to have a very
long  lens on them and that's not really medium format territory.
In the next couple of years,, the next YEAR I think we'll be seeing Leicas
but S system and M system all over the place. Not at sports events so much
though.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography