Subject: [Leica] The missed pictures in my book of Paris
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:39:28 +0200

Dear Ted, buenos d?as querido amigo!

I'm always happy when I read your words but when they are like these
ones ... you made me fly..., really happy, thank you, thank you very
much for the personal apreciation for me and for my work, thank you
for the fan Club... I will comment as Groucho Marx say, "I'll be be
never a member on a Club that they admit members like me", thanks too
for your grandson, he will be a great photographer with a such Master.

I have the same opinion as you about tonning, usually I never tone and
my preference is for B&W as t is, but on this case I've hesitate for
the same reasons you mention, even so, when I imagine the print in my
wall... I prefer imagine it in B&W. My intention is announce prints
selling, on such cases the buyer will choose.

I don't know if I have still much more good pictures from Paris for a
new book, with these ones I've found some others I've just posted in
my Blog

<http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/2012/08/12/paris-1990/>

Thanks again my dear friend!

Cheers