Subject: [Leica] PESO: Blast away
From: s_gregory1 at me.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 21:35:21 -0400

Ted great advice and inspiration in your words and deeds. I'm so glad you
have your batteries recharging so you can kick more ___ on the Lug and keep
snapping photos.
Motivation is so very important. We are dealing with my father in law right
now who had hip surgery 3 weeks ago. He's been a life long Leica shooter and
now is not having the motivation to come back from this surgery. But we keep
working on him but it's tough.
So your words ring clear right now.
 Best to you.

Scott