Subject: [Leica] America: E Pluribus Unum
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 01:26:40 -0700

Hello Friends,

I know some of you are following my travels for my USA project on my blog or
on Facebook, but for those of you who aren't familiar with the work I
thought I'd post 25 shots in the gallery here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/csemetko/

I've been home in LA for about two weeks for the first time in months. I've
been on the road driving across the country virtually uninterrupted since
October, putting over 30,000 miles on my SUV. I'm trying to catch up with
friends and mail and then it's back out on the road Wednesday. I'll will
complete the project in Washington, D.C. at the Inauguration of the
President in January. If you're interested in following my blogs, you can
find them here:

http://semetko.com/2012/03/introduction-to-america-e-pluribus-unum/

Any comments or questions are appreciated!

Take care,

Craig

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] America: E Pluribus Unum)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] America: E Pluribus Unum)