Subject: [Leica] The Faces of Labor: Rally in Philadelphia on August 11th
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:48:01 -0700

Jim Shulman SHOWED:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/labor+rally+in+Philadelphia/?g2_page=1
> More than 30,000 people attended this union rally, coming from around the
> United States.  All images taken with Mamiya C220, 105/3.5, Acros 100.

Hi Jim,
An interesting collection of worker bee's! Given the financial status of
some countries I think it's going to be a tough job for any political Leader
to make jobs happen and the workers future lives secure.

I'm sure glad I don't have to be the guy figuring that one out. Some how I
think I'll just stick to taking my Happy Snaps and hope for an assignment or
two.

Oh by the way a very interesting series of photos! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] The Faces of Labor: Rally in Philadelphia on August 11th)