Subject: [Leica] LR4 cvt to bw
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:29:42 +0530

Ditto. It is an astonishing program. Otherwise, there are a huge amount of
sites that give you free presets. For example:

http://digitalphotobuzz.com/black-and-white-lightroom-presets

http://lightroomkillertips.com/category/presets/

http://www.londonstreetphoto.org/lightroom-preset/

http://www.mattk.com/2012/07/30/lightroom-4-presets-black-white-for-landscape-photos/