Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Venice - 1 the setting
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:23:02 +0200

Thank you Dona Mariela,

My all time favourite too :-)
Alice, Timo and I saw it performed In Pragues where it was created;
Losey's version still remains a shock for me too :-)
I have a few shots of Murano and of gondolas to share, but nothing
that compares to Losey's.

OFF Topic I hope your Mum is better.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 16 ao?t 12 ? 14:53, Mariela Maglia a ?crit :