Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Crescent
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 15:43:20 -0400

PESO:

>From the Amtrak train to New York:

http://www.pbase.com/image/145424497

We really enjoyed our trip to NYC and seeing everyone, but are even happier
to be back home with the chickens.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers for my grandnephew.  He is in
Bethesda and out of ICU.  His Mom, Dad, sister, and girlfriend are with him
and say he is in good spirits and will do fine.  I'm still angry at the
waste of our best and brightest for political and monetary reasons.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP