Subject: [Leica] LR4 cut to bow
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:52:12 -0400

My main reason for wanting this look is NOT to imitate the look of any
particular film, but rather that faces render too dark, I assume due to
lack of red sensitivity. This is allowed for when you view digital color in
color, but when you convert to bw via the simple method of color
desaturation, you get (as I said) a result similar to printing a color
negative on standard bw paper. The hsl levels need tweeking to get these
things looking right.

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] LR4 cut to bow)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LR4 cut to bow)