Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/8/2012: recovery drink
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 07:45:35 +0200

As usual, I was out cycling yesterday morning, and after about 26 km I
stopped for a Coke at a roadside grocery store in a small village between El
Altet and Elche. While there, a group of local mountainbikers rolled in.
They were towards the end of their ride (while I had about 50 km to go at
that point), so they had a wider choice of recovery drinks. I had a brief
chat with them:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2033662438&k=GbZDzbR&lb=1&s=O

And then I rolled on.

Cheers,