Subject: [Leica] Best Camera Phone; 4s sample photos
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:10:51 -0700

Best camera phone is the one you have with you.  It really depends on what
you want to do, but I think the phone in my iPhone 4s is a great tool.  You
have to be careful about flare.

There are several apps that mimic what you can do with Lightroom, at free or
low cost.

Take a look at the iPhone photos in my iPhone Stuff set here:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjBvneb5

If that doesn't work you can look at the photo stream and tell which camera
took the picture, starting here:
http://flic.kr/p/cUpMn5

Regards,
Bob Rose