Subject: [Leica] Police seize cell phones and ... ?
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:38:39 -0400

it's disturbing only if one is easily intimidated by authority
and one refuses to defend the liberties so many have died to attain for us.

in jurisdictions without a reasonably cooperative policy
(where the police and the public are on an equal footing, like DC)
the public simply needs to put it's foot down and demand a
probable cause hearing and a subsequent judicial warrant before
the camera or any other private property can be seized by any authority
figure.

simple.

bharani