Subject: [Leica] Police seize cell phones and ... ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 02:25:42 -0400

"I'll give you my iPhone when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!"
A famous quote from Moses, Charlton B Heston as he came down the mountain
the second time with two Tablets in his arms.
Does the modern man or women feel the same way as he did with his camera of
the past millennium?
I don't think so.
Here! .. take my Nikon or Leica. Just leave my Iphone or Tablet alone.