Subject: [Leica] 1884-2012 Kodak Film.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:30:56 +0200

Jim, I think Lenovo did use the IBM brand for a time after the acquisition
in 2005 (that was certainly part of the deal) and they continue to use other
old IBM brands such as ThinkPad.

I think Kodak as a brand is more valuable than IBM was (in PC's anyway), and
depending on the purchaser, I suspect they might keep it for longer than
Lenovo did with IBM.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman