Subject: [Leica] TRI-X: RIP
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (jshulman@judgecrater.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 11:52:31 -0400

Isn't this death notice a bit premature? From what I've read, Kodak has only
announced its intention to sell their film division. They also said that
film production will continue with the current product line.  The
intellectual property for the sale, the formulary, product names, logos, are
an intrinsic part of any sale.

Of course, eventually there will likely not be enough demand for the
product, as we go further and further away from.the analog camera era.  But
then, eventually well be gone, too (g).

Jim

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone