Subject: [Leica] Oh yeah, someone really knows how to handle new equipment announcements and reviews...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:39:11 -0700

Actually I did stop to look at this hammer stuff and thought it a great leg
pulling event without taking it seriously one iota.

It appeared a bunch of guys having word fun playing back and forth. If one
in this day and age actually has great thoughts and concerns about a hammer?
Then the world has no place to go but down and around! :-) As apposed to up
and down or whatever direction it's going at the moment! All to hell
actually! Smile! :-)

Life is all to short and serious at times because too many people do not
have one whit of crazy humour in their veins or arteries!  Now a "HAMMER
TOSS?" I could take seriously, particularly if the tosser were wearing a
kilt as it should be when tossing a hammer! :-) So there you go eh?

The hammer is on topic after all. Have any of you ever down a "LEICA CAMERA
TOSS?"  By accident of course! And in this case ? "No I wasn't wearing a
kilt!"  But I sure wish the M6 were before it landed! :-(

cheers,
Dr. ted