Subject: [Leica] Oh yeah, someone really knows how to handle new equipment announcements and reviews...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:17:40 -0500

On Aug 26, 2012, at 6:56 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> My artist friends never talked about comparative canvases or brushes.
> Never. They went to the art store and bought what was being sold.

Me and my artist friends love to talk about and show each other papers,
canvasses, brushes and other tools.
My slate, tile and copper roofer friends love showing and talking about
their hammers.
My metal smith friends talk about anvils, power hammers, jigs and dies
they've made.
often without even asking them.

Though being an exceptionally curious fellow I'm always asking?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com