Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Travel a speed-walk through Paris
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:25:29 +1000

On our way home from Barcelona we had a few short hours in Paris. Our
wonderful guide Genevieve, took the challenge and zoomed us around on foot
and subway to glimpse as much as humanly possible for our first
introduction.

Allez!   macaron, voil?, chocolat, Notre-Dame, voil? Allez!
These first ones are from a public viewing platform on top of a building.
Simply amazing 360 degree views. For some reason they have an old tower
right in the middle of the place. Possibly a mobile phone transmitter? We
had a very cloudy start to the day which made for some interesting light.
This first set largely with the new Summilux 35 (on M9)
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/par

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman