Subject: [Leica] SHOOTING B&W?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:55:02 -0400

If I found I had ten grand I'm buy an Monochrom and use the rest to buy
M&M's and a few books.
Peanut.
And a sushi dinner.
I may later when the M10 comes out have a tinge of buyers remorse. But still
think I could do ok with a black and white specialty as I did that in the
90's film days and it worked for me then.
Can print with carbon pigments on rag paper from sunny Hahnem?hle Germany
13x19 inches.
Can easily pass on the booze even high end but  am overdue for some Sushi
right now that is not pre made from Whole foods but as I see Japanese people
eating it right next to me it must not be too bad.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography