Subject: [Leica] Grandpa in 1995
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:43:54 +0100

Chris

I can certainly see why you like the work of Plowden so much, and see his
obvious influence in your work. Thank you for introducing me to him as I had
never heard of him before, and enjoyed his work very much. he is unknown
here pretty much, but I am going to a major exhibition of American
photography sometime soon and maybe I will find something of his there.
Certainly he is not in any of the books I have here at home.

Best wishes

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or