Subject: [Leica] SHOOTING B&W? - HENNING
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:42:15 -0400

What influences a persons complex workflow of artistic pre visualizing in
which you've got your own clear idea in your minds eye on how your image is
going to appear and if its black and white and not color and not 3d its
going to be a jump now matter how you go but if you're getting constant
feedback from the back of your digital camera its hard not to ignore that
and let it influence you in your pre conceived ideas.
Its nice if your end result for instance is going to be black and white to
have it look like that on your monitor as you are checking to see how much
blur your getting and if you've got the thing in focus or not.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography