Subject: [Leica] SHOOTING B&W? - HENNING
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:54:39 -0500

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote

:Its nice if your end result for instance is going to be black and white to

> have it look like that on your monitor as you are checking to see how much
> blur your getting and if you've got the thing in focus or not.

I've shot black and white off and on since 1958,  and it was always color
in the viewfinder.

The hard thing was in the transitional years of TV news that the minicams
all shot color but had BW viewfinders.  You had to dang well be sure you
white balanced before each set of shots.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/
Natchitoches, Louisiana