Subject: [Leica] Communication or Incommunication?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:58:47 -0400

Its a nightmare on a scale that Orwell and Huxley could have never
predicted. They thought it would be a cruel Brave New World in 1984 but its
much worse in 2012.
A word of people walking around like zombies entranced with a little hand
held light which illuminates their face as they smile down on it and poke
their thumbs at it.

The fact that the authorities always know where you are as a result can't
even begin to bother them. They are just too busy compulsively hitting their
little buttons on their little screen to care. A minor pill to take if I get
to play with my hand held light all day and night.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography