Subject: [Leica] Communicatopn or Incommunication?
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 02:36:34 +0200

Dear Ted, buenos d?as querido amigo!

I've really enjoyed read your message, what a nice eexpressions do you
say! "Silent Observer" ... "Silent Talkers", this one is particularly
extremely good for the picture I've showed. While the young people has
fun with their phones for me, for us, it is very sad when we observe
these people in a Bar or somewhere, everyone with his mobile, playing,
writing... "talking" ... I don't know, as you say they can be at the
same room talking by phone. On the other hand this has produced a very
bad consequence on the language and ortography, many people is unable
to do a reasonable explanation, or write correctly. I've heard that a
person with a limited culture employ about 500 words, a media person
was around 1000 or something more, and a person with a certain culture
maybe 2000 or 3000, did you observed that many of the young people has
a very poor language! probably a Skakespeare tragedy could be resumed
by them in a few pages. I want continue working on this topic, this is
another sign of our times.

Maybe we can be still happy that one day everybody speaks with 000
11  o 1010101010.... etc...

Thank you very much my friend, and when I was writting these words I
was leasening ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa_faILW6MQ&feature=mr_meh&list=PLE44EE046F9EF5D73&playnext=0

I'm happy to be an old guy, in years only

Cheers!
Lluis

El 30/08/2012, a las 6:44, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: