Subject: [Leica] MM - first impressions
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 19:22:46 -0500

Ted,

I'm not Emanuel, but, yes, I must say the photo of Trudeau would have a
little more interest in color.  In the interests of better photography, I
have supplied the following link to a program that will allow you to add
color:

http://www.recolored.com/

Yes, I agree the photo is somewhat  iconic in a sense and the b&w adds a
certain energy to it, but just imagine if it was color!  Now, once you have
corrected it in this software (just $29), you can get any number of plug-ins
that will then emulate Velvia.  Then the National Archives will just pee
themselves at the result.  There is no need to thank me for these technical
tips- we photographers look out after each other, yes?

Ken