Subject: [Leica] Monochrome II and III
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 02:15:59 +0000

The M's only write at about 12MB/s so most cards can cope

john

What about choice of cards? I'd always heard you can get a slow card in
there and its not good or just a card the thing does not like. Say its a
blue card and it likes red.

Mark William Rabiner

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Monochrome II and III)