Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Siena
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:14:51 +0200

Thanks all for your comments on the previous series

and for those of you who like "churches in pyjamas" as I call them,
here are a few snaps of Siena*.
Included are a couple of takes featuring people there.

The series starts here :
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Italie+2012/Sienna-0636.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/9dqzaol

Plus the next 13, to the right.

Some may be better viewed large.

OTT: I'd like to get some feedback on the two similar shots with kids
on the cathedral steps - 654 & 655 - which one to retain, if any? TIA

Next call Rome

Bien cordialement de Mutz
Philippe

*  Siena, or Sienne in French, takes only one n, my mistake, and is
unrelated to any Toyota BTW.

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] PSTCRD: Siena)