Subject: [Leica] MM - first impressions --- AN APOLOGY!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:03:59 -0700

Hi Crew,
 Please accept my boorish out burst of language regarding the attached
comment.

EPL:
>Death seems to be about fading into the momentary White and then into the
>permanent Black. That's why we don't want to go There.<<<<<<<<

I responded:  > MAN YOU ARE ONE SICK SON OF A BITCH!
> Jeeeesh Emanuel I never thought you were this type of person?

(I don't need any of this death crap!) :-(

regards,
ted

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] MM - first impressions --- AN APOLOGY!)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] MM - first impressions)