Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 35
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 00:48:09 -0400

They look like what you get back from Walgreens.
Machine prints. Flat. No blacks. No snap.
A lot of people with tens of thousands of dollars in photo gear go the
contact sheet custom print route or they print it themselves. Images are
judged critically. And adjusted often also locally adjusted - just making
the images look right with all the detail there which should be there.
In most cases it takes a minute. A tricky one two minutes. An easy one 30
seconds.
The problem is you have to lift your little finger..

Mark William Rabiner
Photography