Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/8/2012: looking for Ansel's tripod holes
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 14:51:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

We spent the last two days in Yosemite, coming back to Oakland late last
night. It was a fantastic place. No photographs I have seen, not even those
by The Master himself, can be compared to seeing the place "live".
<<<

No truer words were ever typed.

We finished the day looking at the giant sequoia trees at Mariposa Grove.
<<<

Bigness itself is dwarfed by those trees.  I have 4 in my yard; they're only
50-some years old so they're not quite as big yet.

This was my first-ever visit to Yosemite, but definitely not the last.
<<<

:)  Thanks for the photos, one of my favorite places on the planet.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com