Subject: [Leica] Leica MM and M9 Comparison
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 18:35:23 -0400

Thanks, Marty.  That's very interesting.  Are you going to send the camera
back in with the lenses to be adjusted?  I'm not sure I can part with mine
that long!  I have to send all of my lenses except the Noctilux in to be
coded and I haven't even been able to part with them long enough to have
that done!  Leica separation anxiety!!

Tina