Subject: [Leica] LR4 HELP
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 12:15:45 +0200 (CEST)

I had a kind of similar problem early August with LR3 when I connected a new
External HD to the Imac.
Solved by creating a partition - one - on the EHD.

I don't know if this may help, at all.
Wait for more seasoned Mac users to get up:-)

Good luck
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 09/09/2012 12:09