Subject: [Leica] West Valley College retirement party
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:37:53 -0700

Thanks, Luis and Jim. I just reacted today to the fact that my file sizes
recently have been much too small to allow viewing large and started
investigating why this had happened. It turns out that somehow the check box
for "resize to fit" had gotten checked. So future pictures will show up in
files of a sensible size.
(Instead of being a few megabytes, recent pictures are a few hundred kB.)

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204