Subject: [Leica] PESO: A visit with Jim Shulman
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:09:01 +0200

Lluis, you would love visiting Jim. He has 5 or 6 of those wonderful
grammophones, the oldest from 1905, the most recent from the late 1930s or
early 40s (Jim, correct me if needed). He also has many records to play on
them, and all the machines are in perfect working order!

Un abrazo,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain