Subject: [Leica] Cleaning M9 sensor
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:03:06 -0700

For a couple of blobs on my sensor, the air blower was sufficient. But
finally I got a couple of really persistent ones. The least expensive
alternative was wet swabbing but I was just nervous about doing that that
except as a last resort. I decided to risk 70 on Photographic Solutions,
Inc. "Brush Off" a soft brush that must have electrically conducting hairs
because the gadget has a grounding cable for discharging any static charge
that is keeping crud on the hairs.

I brushed my sensor this afternoon with perfect results and no scares :-)

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204