Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 51, Issue 56
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:35:56 -0500

Hey Ken--agreed, I don't consider myself a journalist. But I guarantee if
you attended both events you'd have the same impressions. The contrast was
pretty obvious. And believe me, I tried to take a picture of an RNC person
in drag--but they were all having their own private parties:))

Thanks for the nice words on the pix,

craig