Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: Madrid-->San Francisco
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:03:39 +0200

Week 35 started in Madrid and ended in San Francisco (Palo Alto, to be more
precise). In-between we also went to Yosemite, so unsurprisingly, there are
more images than in my usual weekly blog, 41 this time. These are "quirky"
images that do not readily fit into the California gallery I am also
preparing. There is a lot of stuff--views, city scenes, se?oritas, you name
it:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=806

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman