Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: Madrid-->San Francisco
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:47:28 +0200

Lovely trip this morning Nathan thanks. And no jet lag on top of
this :-)

All nice testimonies - like your son before coffee and flamingos a lot
though

About defacing bank-notes, it is illegal here, but I remember seeing
full shopping lists written on small 'bills' in the UK  in the early
70s - shopkeepers hated anything above ?20 anyways - and at the bank
the clerks would count the notes, and actually write the figures on
the notes themselves ....

Thanks again for sharing your eye.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 14 sept. 12 ? 08:03, Nathan Wajsman a ?crit :