Subject: [Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the LeicaR > M adapter
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:11:11 -0700

It would be interesting to see what hardcore Leicaphiles think in terms of
size and weight. It's 100g more and we know some Leicaphiles would think
that's too much (I recall some people notice the slight height difference
between the M6 and M7)

But if you were to use it as a "R-solution," then it's practically svelte
in comparison.

Another interesting fact is that this could be THE full frame solution not
just for ancient Contarex, but also legions of Zuikoholic, Pentaxian,
Contaxer etc.